Wednesday, October 28, 2015

APOLOGIES

I just wanted to put out a quick post apologizing for my sporadic posting of the past two months….and for not getting back to people who have contacted me regarding reviews.

My husband developed a condition with his heart and things got pretty heavy with emotion and stress around here…he ended up in a procedure in August, then the hospital in the beginning of October.  We are just today two weeks out and it looks like things are going to be good.

And just so you know,  I haven't even finished MY third book, which was supposed to be published in March, then in July, then in September..!  Yes, it's been a very involved year for us, beginning with my 95 year old father in law coming for Christmas and not leaving for a few months because of his health issues.  He needed round the clock care, and unfortunately his unexpectedly passed two days before March…so there went any thought of finishing a book…and rightly so.

So again, I ask your forgiveness, to all the authors I still owe review/interviews to..I'm getting there…it's just around the corner, I promise.  I have a big commitment to finish up this week and then I'm all yours again!

Thx for your understanding and your extreme patience…June

No comments:

Post a Comment