Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Reading Challenge to Begin the New Year!

WOW!  January 2015!!  Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve night and are lounging around today watching floral floats and eating good food and of course football.
For me, today means continuing my ever time consuming efforts at creating my first book trailer for youtube…wish me luck!  Although, I believe it's coming along quite nicely, if I do say so myself….and attempting to have the third book in print by the middle of February…I know, I know…a tad off the originally projected release…what can I say…life can really get in the way sometimes.

So I'm here to announce my first ever Book Challenge participation.  By now you all should be familiar with Anna over at Herding Cats and Burning Soup….she has three topics of challenges going on right now, I myself am joining in on the "New To You" category.   So go and check out the links and see which title fits your interest and sign up to be a part of the challenge for 2015….see you along the journey.   Happy Reading in 2015!!


New to You Reading Challenge


There's the Historical Romance Challenge and the Erotic Romance Challenge…go here to make your selection…enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your reading challenge.

    ReplyDelete