Wednesday, November 5, 2014

REVIEWS FOR THE SERAPHINA PARRISH SERIES

My GoodReads Reviews for books one and two in the Seraphina Parrish Series.  A YA time travel/fantasy/ by Michelle Warren…REALLY good books….click on titles to link to full review of second book...enjoy!



Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #1)

Wander Dust by Michelle Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yeah, this was a pretty awesome book. It grabbed me somewhat slowly in the very very beginning, (I have an issue with the first person dialog/writing, so the first few pages just bugged me, but I got over it) however, then it just built and built until I was curious to see where it would go…half way through I couldn't put it down, seriously. Very visual, very strong and well written characters. Super imaginative, well thought out…I loved it! Off to buy book two…well done Michelle…ps. the back of the book is striking as well, nice design.

View all my reviews





Protecting Truth (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #2)Protecting Truth by Michelle Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment