Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Apologies

I just wanted to chime in here for a quick moment and extend my apology for the lapse in timely communications.  As anyone who follows knows, I keep fairly current on sharing as much as possible.

The past couple months my life has changed dramatically with the addition of my father in law…almost 96…moving into our home.  If anyone has taken care of an elderly, or someone who needed round the clock physical support, you know just how much energy this takes.  I gladly took on this challenge, along with my husband, and we are extremely grateful we were able to give our father this loving care.

Unfortunately, he passed, very unexpectedly,  last week, and has left us in sheer shock with a tremendous feeling of loss.   We are attempting to put our feelings of "what do we do now with our time?" and the lonely days in order now. The silence is deafening…. Family has come and gone with the last of them as of today, and we feel the quiet profoundly!

Please bare with me as I regain my sense of daily work again over this coming month.  I am looking forward to sharing some new authors with you, along with updates on my own work.  My calendar will be full once again, so keep your eyes open for that update in the sidebar.

I thank all of you who follow along with us here at Thornton Berry Shire Press…June

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences :(

    ReplyDelete